[Rhodes22-list] Captain Larry Walker

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 22 19:53:02 EST 2006

Sorry, Fellas,
KY IS a big state, but the best sailing opportunity is on KY lake.
There is 50 miles of coves on the Land between the Lakes side with
NO houses! Beat that in the US nowadays!
Git yer trailer out and come on down! there is over half of our sailing
club from Louisville, St. Louis.
Rik Sandberg has his Happy Lil Girls here permanently from MN!
April 15th is our 100K race (usually a 2-day race). Our website is
www.klsc.net
Anne