[Rhodes22-list] Transom mount transducers

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Mon Jan 23 16:19:54 EST 2006

We had a transom mount on our R22, starboard of the rudder to avoid the
motor, but just port of the ladder so it wasn't in the way. Just try to be
sure its as far down the transom as possible as not to come out of the water
when the boat is in rougher seas. We never had any difficulty and it was
fairly accurate. We used a Lowrance model and are now on our second when we
changed boats. Highly reccomend them.