[Rhodes22-list] Captain Jeff Herbert

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 23 16:53:27 EST 2006

Jeff:
     Welcome aboard.  Did you pickup the flotsam directed at Captain Larry walker?  Commodore Bob Weber runs a real ASA sailing school, see:  http://www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm  I have been trying for years to get him to blow his fog horn.  He is halfway getting there, but needs to give his site.
     Looking at a '88 recycle?  Hum, do we know another '88 on these waters.
I have a 84 with the portapottie set up behind the bulkhead.  Having seen the newer enclosed heads, I recommend the powder room.
     You ought to learn how to search the archives.  We recently had a good discussion of marine head versus portapottie.  See:  http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-January/028274.html for searching instructions.
      I noticed that you jumped in without telling us where you are, do you have a first mate, you know the important things.  Have you looked at:  http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22  For some unknown reason it is hard to get people to post their location.  There are many more Rhodies out there than are on the Frapper site.  We even have bashful Rhodies in Canada, imagine that.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/