[Rhodes22-list] Captain Jeff Herbert

jherbert jherbert at entermail.net
Tue Jan 24 09:05:43 EST 2006

Hi Ed,

I'm here the Lehigh Valley of Pa, impatiently waiting for winter to pass by.
I have a first mate, and several crew members. I hope to spend most of
my time in the Finger Lakes of NY (Lake Cayuga). I'm located about 2.5 hrs
from Raystown Lake in Pa, and about the same from the Chesapeake, and a little
less from NJ shore.  There are several smaller lakes close by that have 23'
restrictions, so, the Rhodes fits in these also.
Yes, I'm looking for a good sailing school to get the
basic keelboat certification, so, thanks for the information.

Although the port-o-pottie vs. head discussion was very interesting,
Actually, I was wondering if there was a difference in the floorplan
of the semi-enclose head, vs. the enclosed head.
My first mate thinks the powder room is the way to go also...

I'll try out the search engine.

-- Jeff

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:53:27 -0800 (PST), Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) wrote