[Rhodes22-list] Transom mount transducers

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:24:12 EST 2006

  Thanks
  Everyone for giving me more options to check into!
  I want to use the depth gauge mainly for checking anchorages and
when I may get to do some lake sailing where I doubt I will get all
the charts I need.

  I am just beginning my new wiring based upon Don Casey's book, some
other guides and a sailor friend who happens to be an electronic
engineer.  I am planning on hanging a 1" pvc duct under the stb seats
to hold  the motor cable, transducer and stern light wires.  I  may
also add an extra mic line for the radio which wont be bought till we
are way past the equinox!

  Btw: this old Rhodes ('81) never had a breaker panel, and there are
no  fuse boxes either, so I am basically starting from scratch.
thanks all for the help.
  Lou