[Rhodes22-list] Transom mount transducers

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 24 13:48:47 EST 2006

Lou,

Stan is building my new boat for a May delivery.  I'm installing a Lowrance
GPS chartplotter/Sounder....think the model is 337 or something of that
order.  From all the models I've checked out this seems to offer the most
for the least....it also takes a multi media cartridge so I can purchase
detailed electronic maps of Lake Champlain and other large lakes.  At least
one other owner uses this model has reported on the list that he's very
satisfied.  Hope this is useful to you.

Dan Snyder
New London, NH