[Rhodes22-list] further re Used Rhodes Corral

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 09:46:20 EST 2006

Stan,

   Michael did not seem to think that my suggestion would
be productive when the thread came up a while ago.  He
knows the structure of the site and should comment on
whether it makes sense to have such a "shadow site" .

I had thought that having a couple of pages which would
contain an up to date list of used items or updated information
could be linked to the main pages.

Given Michael's reaction to my innocent suggestion I would
want to be sure that he agrees on the right stategy.

Ron