[Rhodes22-list] further re Used Rhodes Corral

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jan 28 19:49:21 EST 2006

I have know only what I just read, seems Stan what's to develop,
redevelop the rhodes22.com website using generalboats.com for proto
typing, looks like hosting still needs to be purchased.  Go for it Ron
it does not bother me, what happen before it everyone was betting me up
about doing a used site and stan never asked me for it, told me to do it
or gave any input for it. It seems he wants to use you, beside the site
is getting a little old in it design and could use an overhaul. Have fun
and work closely with stan. wget -r, or I can upload the current, when
you are done I can move the dns over to the new site, It obvious stan
does not want to talk to me anymore, this was the first I heard also.
-mjm

Michael
> >> is
> >> busy, but he would need to add a link from the used items page.
> >>
> >> Ron

Rose