[Rhodes22-list] Bob Noreau

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Sat Jan 28 05:28:34 EST 2006

Bob,
      I could be Mr. Nice Guy and specifically answer your question.  However, that is not my stlyle.  My approach is to suggest to you tools which might if used assist you in achieving your disired results.
      First, I believe that this is the at least the second time that you have posted this question.  See:

 http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2005-December/027737.html

     Show those that replied to you the first time the respect and curtesy of studying the replies to your first inquiry.  By referencing your previous inquiry I have demonstrated where the answers to your inquiry are hidden.  It is called the archives.
      Having trouble searching the archieves?  Luis Gusman has provided you with a post that includes some directions.  Have your taken time to read and study the intervening email post to the list?  See:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-January/028274.html

     Now some history of the Rhodes 22 that must be understood.  The Rhodes 22 was designed by Philllip Rhodes a famous navel architech in New York City in the mid 1960's.  The design was commissioned by Stan Spitzer of Brooklyn, New York.  That is the Commodore Spitzer who now resides in Hertford, North Carolina and builds the Rhodes 22 in Edenton, North Carolina.
     Over the years Sir Stanley has made innumerable changes to the Rhodes 22.  As a practical matter, there are probably no two Rhodes 22's exactly alike.  Therefore, it may reasonably concluded that no two Rhodes 22's weigh the same.  Over the years the hull has been made slightly different.  Some modifications added weight to the hull.  However, all changes did not happen at once therefore an exact weight cannot be given to any year or any boat.
     You were given the answer about the manual in a reply to previous post.  The manual is generic.  It gennerally applies to Rhodes 22's.  There is no specific manual for any specific year.
     I did not go back and read where you are from, but I recall something about Taxacuettes?  Notwithstanding this reply, welcome aboard.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA