[Rhodes22-list] 12 volt wire gauge from OB to Cabin (10' max assumed)

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jan 29 12:44:59 EST 2006

Art,

Run the thickest cable you can bend.  It's not just a safety issue, it's
also an efficiency issue.  The fatter the wire the less electricity gets
lost to heat.  Your engine will put more juice back into the battery
when it is running, and take less juice from the battery when you are
starting.

Bill Effros

Bill Effros