[Rhodes22-list] 12 volt wire gauge from OB to Cabin (10' maxassumed)

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jan 30 00:27:39 EST 2006

The run was from the motor to a battery on the port side forward under the
cockpit seat so the run was perhaps 8 feet or so.  The starter motor on the
outside doesn't draw that much amps, I,ve hade RC cars with more power!  It
is run through a big battery cut off switch.  I also use the same kind of
cable to connect the batteries to the fuse panel a run of perhaps 8 feet
for each battery through the master switch and then on to the fuse panel.
Chris G.
Up late in Medford