[Rhodes22-list] 12 volt wire gauge from OB to Cabin (10'maxassumed)

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:23:05 EST 2006

I paid (overpaid?) someone to run cables from my electric start motor to the
battery under the port settee.  Then we connected both batteries together
and so now I charge both batteries with the motor, and two solar panels and
even have an electric charger on board if needed.  Guess what?  My batteries
are currently dead...

Anyway, I vote with Chris who used jumper cables.  The cables in my boat are
big-but I don't know the size.  Lots of useful information here, isn't
there?
Bob K