[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bill E, Dave, Bob,

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 30 17:22:38 EST 2006

Bill:
     I have an LED flashlite and it works fine.  No LED's on boat, unlike Jerry, all my lights work fine.

Dave,
      If you or Bob N looked at the Rhodes web site you would have seen two different mast hoist systems demonstrated.  However, I did like your research sites, they are interesting.  Since you are so good at that kind of research, how about an explanation of how jin poles work.  Stan uses one type of gin pole while one of the sites you referenced used a different gin pole technique.

Bob,
      From the total number of problems you had with your boat, maybe you are right and a new boat is what is needed.  Stan has one in the back building that needs a finacial backer to finish.  He seems to think that it is getting better just sitting there.  I guess he thinks it is a bottle of fine wine.   With that hull he has in the back building, it would be big enough for all the women in your life.

Nick,
      Why do you want such a big motor?  Are you going to try to plane the boat?  Must of us just sail.
Where are you going to use that thing?

? for all the computer experts on this list.  If an email address ends in ru which is russian, how do you get a reply into Russia?  I have a valid email address in the Ukraine which uses Russia as the server(?) router.  However, any email sent from the U.S. is kicked back as invalid.  This guy has no trouble emailing in the Ukraine or to Russia, but we cannot connect from him to me or me to him.  Is there anyway around their wall?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nemiroff.ua/main/english/product/30.html