[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bill, Michael, Dave, Rummy, Michael, Nick, ...

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 31 08:23:44 EST 2006

Bill,
	Remember that Bill has three teenage daughters.  Could they be
involved?

Michael,
	Ask former east coaster Chris G, and isn't there a Rhodie on the
Frapper list who does not respond the list in the Pacific Northwest?

Dave,
	When you responded to Jerry, you did not include the original
information nor quote the specific thing that Jerry was doing.  Remember
while you fully understood what was going on there are over a hundred others
are either scratching their heads or going back thru the archives to make
sense of your reply.

Rummy,
	What does rain in Seattle have to do with LED's?

Michael,
	Will the list work as good from the west coast?  If you would get a
master's degree, I bet we could get you a job here at one of the Tec
schools.  They do not pay much, but you could sail on Lake Hartwell.  BTW,
do you have any idea how to get emails into/thru Russia into the Ukraine?
I have several valid email addresses that work in the Ukraine but that do
not get thru internationally except Russia.
	That leads me to the next question, have you investigated the
National Security Agency?  May not pay much either, but you have appropriate
experience and knowledge.  What would Hillary say?  That would put you into
the DC area.  Then you could aggravate you know who.

Nick,
	Refresh our memory, where do you sail?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA