[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bill, Michael, Dave, Rummy, Michael, Nick,...

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jan 31 20:47:15 EST 2006

The quick answer ed, you email is being blocked because your ISP is
block all on Russia, same thing happens for china and Korea and some of
the south Americans countries, the ISP are trying to stop SPAM. How can
we say the rules are looser their..................

My sister has been trying to get me in to NSA for a long time, but Karin
is a duel national..................

Master are nice but 1.5 years with out work is not fun.

-mjm

Remember
> while you fully understood what was going on there are over a hundred
> others
> are either scratching their heads or going back thru the archives to
make
> sense of your reply.
>
> Rummy,
> 	What does rain in Seattle have to do with LED's?
>
> Michael,
> 	Will the list work as good from the west coast?  If you would
get a
> master's degree, I bet we could get you a job here at one of the Tec
> schools.  They do not pay much, but you could sail on Lake Hartwell.
BTW,
> do you have any idea how to get emails into/thru Russia into the
Ukraine?