[Rhodes22-list] LED Lights - MJM's move

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Jan 31 11:37:20 EST 2006

MJM:

Having recently (2002) moved from Maryland to Maine, and having
made a buck or two providing support for the beltway bandits, I
echo Dave's recommendation - that you consider dropping anchor
near the tollgate of the nation.

Then there is the Chesapeake.  Your new boat is admirably
equipped for the shoal waters of the Susquehanna Flats and the
many other spots of thin water.

Finally, while it is a passing consideration, being able to go
to the Annapolis Sailboat Show without elaborate preparations -
a pleasant thought, is it not?

/Robert Skinner