[Rhodes22-list] Michael and Michael

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 31 21:32:02 EST 2006

Michael of West Coast,
	Thank you for your reply.  None of knew you are there.  Why are you
here?

Michael of East Coast,
	Thank you for your explanation of "ISP are trying to stop SPAM".
Does anybody know of a way around the filters?
	As for dual national, I doubt that cannot be gotten around.  Do you
remember Mr. Kissinger?  Wasn't that the same dual Nationality?  If you knew
who I was related to and they gave me a Top Secret Security Clearance with
nuclear weapon command responsibility, I think what they look for is
integrity and loyalty to USA.  I doubt that spelling ability has much to do
with issue, however, you should tell both about your spelling.

Ed K