[Rhodes22-list] My interest in Rhodes sailboats for Maine waters

Jeff Sawyer jlsawyer at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 31 18:30:58 EST 2006

Hi,
I am interested in perhaps buying a Rhodes 22 and have visited with stan at the Annapolis boat show. I live in Maine and asked him if he knew of sailors with experience sailing a Rhodes 22 in Maine waters, as I've never seen one around here.  Stan suggested that I query the members at this site and see what response I get.  I'm interested in a trailerable boat because there are some nice lakes to sail in here, and all of my sailing experience is freshwater, though I would love to explore the coastal areas as well. If any of you have thoughts or suggestions I would appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks,
Jeff