[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list] Reply to Michael re Seattle

Steve stevej78 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 18:30:02 EST 2006

Michael,

The Puget Sound is a great place to sail for a day, a week or a month with
1200 miles of protective water ways from Olympia Washington to Juneau
Alaska.

Puget Sound Marinas, http://mrriver.com/marinas.html

San Juan Islands, http://www.travelsanjuan.com/boating.html
http://www.guidetosanjuans.com/

The web site you posted is a great source for information about the Puget
Sound area.  http://www.city-data.com

Your expertise with computers would be a great asset in seeking employment
in this high tech Seattle area.

I have a 1983 Rhodes 22, which is just 4 boats behind in the production line
from Chris's Rhodes 22 in Medford, OR.  I have been only sailing with my
Rhodes 22 for 1 year.  It takes me only 30 minutes from my home in Bellevue,
WA. to sailing in Lake Washington, launching via keeping the Rhodes on a
trailer at the marina which the marina is only 10 minutes away from my home.

Good luck in your endeavor in finding employment and wishing you and your
family well.

Steve Jacobs

Bellevue, WA.