[Rhodes22-list] Batteries

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:59:57 EST 2006

The batteries are 4 years old so they have to be replaced. They are standard
Interstate group 27 batteries which I will super-size to a 29 or 31 when I
replace them in March.  An important point with batteries connected in
parallel as mine are is that I make sure the batteries are identical in size
and replace them at the same time.

Mine are not actually dead now, but they don't hold a charge and will run
out after several hours of sailing using autopilot, stereo, depth finder,
knotmeter & wind instrument.  Can you believe that would drain the
batteries?
Bob K