[Rhodes22-list] Speakers for the Coaming Spaces

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 18:24:01 EDT 2006

My boat came with a pair of "Maxima" speakers, mounted inside the front
end of the coaming storage area.
They fit snugly into the coaming space and the wires run inside the
"backrest" air space to a stereo in the cabin.
I wanted to replace the cones but I could not find the originals, and I
eventually did replace them with 4" two-way
cones from Walmart.  Anyways, I turned up the original Maxima speakers
at Sailorman, should anyone want a pair.
They sound pretty good for their size.

www.sailorman.com/newsailor/base/desprod.php?prod=1301&idPesos=4084
<http://www.sailorman.com/newsailor/base/desprod.php?prod=1301&idPesos=4084>

-Bud