[Rhodes22-list] Launched!

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 08:02:53 EDT 2006

Tom,

Congrats on your launch. My Rhodes used to sail on your lake. I purchased my
84 about 5 years ago from Madison WI resident. I made offer based only on
photos and emails then hopped in my Blazer for a quick 800 mile drive to
Madison. Previous owner had boat in yard at Sail Boat Shop (I think that was
the name). We didn't get to check the lake out as it was about zero degrees
with a foot of snow on the ground.

Fai winds,

Wally