[Rhodes22-list] E10 Gas in 2 Stroke Outboards

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jul 4 12:46:12 EDT 2006

I would highly drought it, And it a non-issues for the EPA because they band
all new 2-stokes without injection, and the bigger boy engines have been
using some type of injection for oil for years now, and the amount marina
gas is such a small amount that no refiner will give a sh*t. best hope will
be an additives if it real needed or they change the spec on 2-stock oil
again.

-mjm