[Rhodes22-list] Launched!

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Jul 5 12:32:23 EDT 2006

Tom,
Rest assured that you are not the only person to buy a boat based on photos,
email, and phone calls.  Don't forget the scotch while talking to PO on the
phone working out the deal.  I bought the first and only boat I've had that
way and drove to St. Louis from SW Va to pick her up.  Glad I did.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway