[Rhodes22-list] Wow this is a boring night

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:36:03 EDT 2006

Capn Z,

Go ahead and open another can of worms about rig tension! :-) Do you have GB
furler? I don't really understand what adjustments are available for GB
furler other than back stay adjustment. Perhaps others will help here. I try
to get back stays about the same tension as uppers. The windier the tighter
especially going upwind.

Wally