[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Technique Question

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 00:52:30 EDT 2006

I just wanted to say thank you to ALL of you for your advice concerning heeling, as well as my earlier post regarding being prepared for the unexpected failure of equipment on the water.  All of your replies have been saved in my email filing system and I no doubt will be referring to them often in the months and years ahead when I need a refresher.

Every day that I log onto this email account and see all of the emails from this community of sailors and democratic citizens (note the small "d"), I feel fortunate to have joined this family.  It is a daily reminder that I couldn't have picked a better boat, nor a better group of sailing fanatics.

Thank you all,

- Mark P.