[Rhodes22-list] Fall Haul?

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 12:42:11 EDT 2006

Saroj,

Thanks for your response, knowing your experience is helpful.  Does  the
water freeze over in your part of the Chesapeake?

They do take a majority of the boats out at our marina.  It’s  remarkable -
we visited the marina towards the end of last summer and it was  your standard
nice marina - boats in the water, parking lots, green fields,  etc.  We came
back after Jan and all the parking lots, and any other free  space, was filled
with boats on stands.  It was as if “The Great Lifeguard  In The Sky” blew
his whistle and they all had to leave the pool.  But the  marina was open if you
wanted to sail and some boats were still  in the water.

Our hull was painted at the start of this season, it may be OK for another
season.  Perhaps we don't have to haul out.

Thanks for your input, it's very helpful.

Dave