[Rhodes22-list] The buffalo theory and drinking.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 15:57:37 EDT 2006

Brad,
This has always been one of my favorite's.

Rummy

One  afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to
his buddy  Norm.
Here's  how it went:

"Well ya  see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can  only move as
fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the  slowest and
weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural  selection is
good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health  of the whole
group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest  members. In much
the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the  slowest brain
cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells.  But
naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this  way,
regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the  brain a
faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter  after a
few beers."

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol  may make you think you are whispering
when you are  not