[Rhodes22-list] The buffalo theory and drinking.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 23:04:45 EDT 2006

Rummy,

That's good. Heard these?

Brad

------------

  Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.
That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
-- Ernest Hemingway  I'd rather have a bottle in front of  me, than a
frontal lobotomy.
-- Tom Waits When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800
gallons a year. I have found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire
winter with slightly over half that quantity of beer.
-- Dave Barry You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an
airline; It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
-- Frank Zappa Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
-- Benjamin Franklin An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to
spend time with his fools.
-- For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemmingway One tequila, two tequila,
three tequila, floor.
-- George Carlin "Nobody drove me to drink... but they had to drive me
back."
-- John Barleycorn What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my
lunch?
--W.C. Fields Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.
-- Unknown