[Rhodes22-list] Fall Haul?

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jul 9 22:41:37 EDT 2006

In Chicago, I always put that pink antifreeze into the fresh water tank...
it is supposed to be non-toxic, but I never drank that water anyway.  I
filled gallon jugs, tied strings to the handles and shoved them back under
the cabin bench aft... you can fit quite a few in what is otherwise dead
space.

Saroj