[Rhodes22-list] Fall Haul?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jul 10 09:17:36 EDT 2006

Dave,

I don't like antifreeze in my system, and I never use it.  My boat has
been near NYC for 8 years, sitting outside on a trailer every winter
without ever draining any lines.  It has been cold enough so that huge
amounts of snow have frozen solid in the cockpit, and once in the cabin
as well.  No tanks split open.  No pipes burst.  No pumps broke.  As
soon as it all thawed out, I just turned things on and water came out.

Bill Effros