[Rhodes22-list] Heaving and Hauling

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 01:42:04 EDT 2006

Ed,

Cut the bullsheets and go sailing, I like that thought.

In fairness though, when this thread started I was pursuing a completely
wrong notion.  My impression was there were multiple sheets attached to the
headsail - after all I've got multiple jam cleats and bulls eyes for those lines
that are standing empty on the cabin top.  But my line of thought was just
plain wrong.  Thanks to the guys on the board for straightening me  out.  Same 2
sheets reconfigured as needed.  They also  outlined how  they added that to
the tack dance - my thanks to  everyone for that info.  You're right, now it's
time to go sailing!

Dave