[Rhodes22-list] Fall Haul?

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 10:03:08 EDT 2006

While I have not had the Rhodes in water over the winter, I live in Tilghman,
which is pretty much across the bay from Deale.  You can count on a hard
freeze spell at some point which can completely surround the hull even in
brackish water.
              I have seen Knapps Narrows completely ice bound. That beng the
case.. If Stan feels that there is no downside to leaving it in the water,
then it is purely a matter of choice for you.
If you are paying a marina to store it over the winter though, is the cost
of hauling and land storage any more that fee for leaving boat in the water
?