[Rhodes22-list] OT / 150% genoa dimensions??

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:14:21 EDT 2006

Lou,

You might want to measure your boat to be sure. The below is from  -
http://www.fxsails.com/

Selected Boat: RHODES 22 CONTINENTAL      Rig Dimensions: I: 25.5; P: 21.3;
E: 8.5; J: 8.8

The price for 155 with luff pad, leech line wcleat, 3 sets of tell tails,
sail ties, sail bag is $903. This is plain old dacron crosscut.

I hope you are as happy with your Harken furler as I am.  I love mine. Light
winds, heavy winds, never a problem. If you have a choice of head sails
changing is a snap. If furler jams you can easily drop sail as quick as hank
on.

Wally