[Rhodes22-list] OT / 150% genoa dimensions??

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:38:24 EDT 2006

  Wally
  much thanks for the reply
  I went with National Sails Supply .
The main is costing me $732.
50%dacron
Full Battens
3 reef points

The 150 was a rough quote of $ 700.  I am adding a window it also
comes with the sunbrella covering when furled .

Lou