[Rhodes22-list] redneck joke

jetbrains jetbrains at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:24:01 EDT 2006

Two Redneck hunters got a pilot to fly them into the far north for elk
hunting.
They were quite successful in their venture, and bagged six big bulls. The
pilot came back as arranged to pick them up.

They started loading their gear into the plane, including the six elk. But
the pilot objected he said, "The plane can take out only four of your elk.
You will have to leave two behind."

One of the hunters pushed forward, "Hey, last year our pilot let us take out
six elk. It was the same model plane, same weather conditions, and
everything. What's with this? We want you to allow us to fly out just like
last year.

Reluctantly the pilot finally permitted them to put all six elk aboard and
the men all climbed in with their gear. But when they attempted to take off
and fly out of the valley, the little plane could not make it. They crashed
in the wilderness.

Climbing out of the wreckage, one Redneck said to the other, "Do you know
where we are?"

"I think so," replied the other Redneck. "Yep! I think this is about 100
yards further along than where we crashed last year!"

Quote from
http://www.jokelobby.com/redneck-joke.php