[Rhodes22-list] redneck joke

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:31:04 EDT 2006

Bud and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as airplane
mechanics in Atlanta. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck
in the hangar with nothing to do. Bud said, "Man, I wish we had
something to drink!" Jim says, "Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet
fuel and get a buzz. You wanna try it?" So they pour themselves a couple of
glasses of high octane hooch and get completely smashed.

The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels, in fact
he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing! Then The phone
rings...

It's Jim. Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?"

Bud says, "I feel great. How about you?"

Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?"

Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover, nothing. We ought
to do this more often."

"Yeah, well there's just one thing..."

"What's that?"

"Have you farted yet?"