[Rhodes22-list] Kathy Long

iweb86 at aol.com iweb86 at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 01:45:46 EDT 2006

Ed,

This interloper is an owner of a 1972 Rhodes that sails out of Maine. I have been on the list for about six years.

I also have been racing for a while on J24's, Mengles, and other big boats offshore.

I don't get on too much for it takes a lot of time with all the other stuff that is dicussed.

BTW, has anyone heard from Roger at all....

Scott