[Rhodes22-list] boat named "almost dog?"

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Jul 15 20:58:20 EDT 2006

One thing I would caution on - one of the important times you use a boat's name is when you have to contact folks in an emergency on the radio. BAD time for others to have to ask themselves "what did I just hear"...

Make sure the name "works well" on the radio, if you think you ever might need to use it.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> watermusic38 at yahoo.com 7/15/2006 12:24:59 pm >>>
Oh, NO! Not PINK!  ;^)

  Well, not for long......;^)

  Got a couple names in mind...one of which is OH NO...BAD DOG....

  Elle

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Elle,
So that Shocking Pink boat that Stan is working on is going to named
'almost dog?'

Peter,
Yes Elton usually leaves around 3 A.M., and often returns about that
hour. He is the original 'midnite sailor'.

Bob,
So your boat is named 'anomie'?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Off color Joke Follows:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some People Never Retire

One day while walking to the store I passed by a nursing home.
On the front lawn were 6 old ladies laying naked on the grass. I thought
this was a bit unusual, but continued on my way to the store.

On my return trip, I passed the same nursing home with the same 6 old ladies
laying naked on the lawn. This time my curiosity got the best of me and I
went inside to talk to the manager.
"Do you know there are 6 ladies laying naked on your front lawn?"

"Yes," he said. "They are retired prostitutes and they are having a yard
sale"

Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.