[Rhodes22-list] boat named "almost dog?"

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 21:01:06 EDT 2006

Herb,

I guess I forgot to put the ubiquitous smiley face
when I made the suggestion of Oh, no....Bad Dog....

Working at the marina, I also monitor & respond on ch
16/68 and,  some of the names......sometimes I just
reply with "Vessel calling Sailing Marina..."  Believe
me, some of them I am NOT going to repeat....

I do have  quite an illustrative but sedate name
picked out..

Thanks for the tip.

elle

http://www.nabble.com/racing-rhodes-tf1930731.html#a5341958