[Rhodes22-list] interdependance

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 16 08:37:00 EDT 2006

Robert,

Ironically, it is precisely the detachment you describe that helps one be
completely in the moment on the water, receptive and open to all factors on
the race course.  The instant past is irrelevant, goals are not helpful, but
allowing all awareness to be in the now is connectedness.  Quite relaxing
too.

PT