[Rhodes22-list] Electrical Question

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:43:45 EDT 2006

Hi all, Mabey someone can help me with a mystery.  My switch panel stopped
working.  When I looked at it one of the bars fell completely off, so I
figured that was the problem and bought a new one.  I got the exact same
kind (4 switch sea dog) .  I installed the new one yesterday and it doesn't
work either.  I volt metere says I have power at the panel I lights on the
switches illuminate when on but none of the lights / depth sounder work.  It
was 100 degrees and I tried a fussed around for about an hour and then quit.
  Does anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?  Thanks in
advance.  Bob Weber