[Rhodes22-list] Electrical Question

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:35:21 EDT 2006

Lou, I did just that.  Full 12V at the panel.  Each switch has a .1 volts in
off and almost 12V in on position.  I moved the jumpers from one position to
another to make it Identical to the one I removed.  If I have almost full
Volts with the switch on the on position "where do it go" obviously not to
the light bulbs.  Don't fail to tell me something that should be OBVIOUS
because I am Obviously totally clueless.  What am I missing?  Bob W