[Rhodes22-list] Electrical Question

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Jul 17 18:15:11 EDT 2006

  Bob,
  Keep it simple Bob.  Work your way backwards from your battery to
your panel.   Using the meter make sure you are getting all the volts
from the battery  to the panel. Are you using a solar panel for
passive charging of the battery?
If you have 2 batteries have you tested your main switch?

If panel is definitely getting its power, the LED switch lights are
illuminated , test the output of each circuit separately with the
meter.  If  circuits are getting power, your bulbs could have gotten
fried somehow.   Test every circuit separately.  Test the switches on
the new panel as well.
Lou