[Rhodes22-list] Electrical Question

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 01:20:01 EDT 2006

Bob,

Pick a light close to the panel or one close to the battery.  Run a wire
from the panel directly to the light , and a ground wire directly to the
battery negative post.  If it works, you definitely have a grounding
problem.  My guess is that you have a common grounding bus - find it and
check it out.  If something works when directly grounded to the battery but
not the bus, there's your problem.

Brad