[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally about trailer and ship

Bruce Chisholm BruceChisholm at Comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 23:29:21 EDT 2006

Ed,
    Those pictures were taken late fall just prior to going into winter
storage.  We sail out of North Point Marina on Lake Michigan. North
Point is located at the corner of  Illinois, Wisconsin and Lake
Michigan. The winter storage facility is next to the marina. The storage
facility haul the boat out with a giant forklift and while in the air,
they pressure wash the bottom. They then put the boat on the trailer. I
haul it home, give it a through cleaning, and then take it back to the
storage facility.  Compass Rose is a 1999 R22 bought new from GB. BTW,
it doesn't have captains chairs, only the curvy stern rail.

Bruce