[Rhodes22-list] Replies to Bob Skinner and John Lock

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jul 22 16:52:04 EDT 2006

John,
     Welcome to the rhodes list.  This is not your ordinary sailboat email
list.  We do not always talk about sailboats.  However, Captain Rummy offers
sailboat initiations.  His fee is quite nominal.  A bottle of Mt. Guy Rum
and a six pack of cokes.  Bring such with you for your appointment.  Work
out details with Captain Rummy.  He is about 2 hours from your place.  Come
up I-75 to Stockbridge and take bypass to I-285 around east to I-85 north
toward Greenville, SC.  He is about one mile south of I-85.  Real easy to
handle, you can do it.

Bob said, “I'd say that any nation who actively advocates the obliteration
of another nation or supports another with that goal (including our own) has
no business with nukes.  Further, any nation that has a territorial boundary
issue with another (including our own) and refuses to submit the issue to
international arbitration is on the ragged edge of outlawry.”  I cannot
believe you wrote that.  You sound like me.  Commodore Spitzer will have
your head.  Another war monger.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA