[Rhodes22-list] Scott and Detached Furlers

Ralph Zeto ralphzeto at msn.com
Mon Jul 24 10:48:25 EDT 2006

Scott,
     5years back, My '93 Rhodes was de-masted (broken in half at the
spreaders) and the furling tubes (IMF & 175) ware bent far worse then what
your pics show. Purchased a used mast from Stan and when Elton delivered it,
we were able to straiten the furling tubes out and reuse them and have had
no problem with furling the IMF or the 175.

Ralph
s/v  SEDUCTION