[Rhodes22-list] Scott and Detached Furlers

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 09:44:59 EDT 2006

Scott,
That doesn't look totally terminal, at least not at this point. The tube is
made of aluminum which is a highly resilient material. I would think a machine
 shop would be able to straighten it with a coaxing. It is only bent, not
kinked  which is a good thing. However, it will never be perfectly straight and
your  best bet might be to install a new CDI furler. We all have to make the
decision  from time to time to bite the bullet and drop more money into that
hole in the  water we call a boat.

Rummy