[Rhodes22-list] Scott and Detached Furlers

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 14:07:43 EDT 2006

aluminum is a little different from pvc. heh heh. lots of people like the cdi. good luck

iweb86 at aol.com wrote:  John,

This is a 1 1/8" aluminum tube.

I have tried to find someone who can straighten this but have not. Also I do not know if I will be able toget it absolute and I have found a new CDI system installed for about the same price.

Scott